Self-build projects can be extremely rewarding – but they can also be risky, time consuming and stressful. With so much to think about and a lot on the line – it’s vital that you get the right support from a team you can trust.
At Turner Timber, we specialise in helping self-builders to create their dream homes. Providing honest advice and friendly, personal guidance at every stage of your build, we’re here for you, helping you to bring your plans to life with the right high performance timber frame.
The process of building your new home with a timber frame straight forward and logical. Here’s how it works:
• Your ideas – you set out what you want from your new home, in terms of size, style and lifestyle
• Architects drawings – your architect turns your ideas into drawn plans
• Quote – we provide you with frame options and a tailored quote
• Planning Granted –your designs go to your local planning office for approval
• Come say Hello – We encourage all of our customers to come meet us where we can go through your project and show you our process first hand.
• Order Placed – time for things to get exciting!
• Frame design – our expert team work with you and your architect to make sure your home is just as you want it.
• Laying the foundations – your builders lay the foundations for your home while we work on turning your dream home into reality
• Manufacture – our team of skilled joiners manufacture your home with care
• Delivery & Installation – delivered at agreed time and date to be installed by our expert erection team
• Build – your builders finish the project working inside and out
For further information about the timber frame building process, or to discuss your requirements with a friendly member of our expert team, call 01482 218945 today or fill out a contact form and we’ll get back to you.